The most unique feature of APS Mesomorph is that it contains an ingredient called Icariin, which is noted to cause nootropic (brain enhancing) and antidepressant effects and may also enhance the production of nitric oxide (which is necessary for muscle contractions). Icariin is extracted from “horny goat weed”, which is given its name because it was originally discovered by farmers who noticed their goats being a bit more… aggressive, shall we say… after eating it. Icariin flat-out works when it comes to pre-workout energy, yet is most commonly used as an erectile dysfunction treatment!
APS Mesomorph Ingredients
Some other primary APS Mesomorph ingredients include:
Buy APS Mesomorph at:
- Citrulline Malate: an alpha amino acid which has been show to reduce muscle fatigue.
- Beta-Alanine: a beta amino acid that has been shown to increase strength and endurance, decrease fatigue. May also speed up the development of muscle mass.
- Creatinol-O-Phosphate: causes effects similar to those of beta-alanine. Creatinol-O-Phosphate is not a source of creatine, however it does assist with converting creatine to Adenosine triphosphate for more energy.
- Arginine Alphaketoglutarate: a dietary supplement that is thought to be a precursor of nitric oxide and may help with muscle growth.
- Taurine: a common amino acid that increases energy and endurance. Low taurine levels have been noted to lower nitric oxide levels.
For best results it is recommended that you take one serving of Mesomorph about 30 to 45 minutes before working out. When taking Mesomorph for the first time it is recommended that you reduce the serving size to about half so that you may safely assess the personal effects of the ingredients, especially if you do not have previous experience with beta-alanine.
An Amazing Pre-Workout Supplement: APS Mesomorph
APS Mesomorph reviews submitted by users are very positive overall, with large amounts of people saying APS Mesomorph gave them the most intense workout they’ve ever had. Users report that APS Mesomorph does not cause a crash, which is a sudden loss of energy caused by some stimulants. In fact, several APS Mesomorph reviews claim the energy effects can last for up to 8-10 hours.
APS Mesomorph Side Effects
At this time, there are no side effects or dangers of taking APS Mesomorph if you meet the label criteria. Individual components may cause minor side effects, which is why you should not drink this with other caffeinated products on your workout day.
from the best-priced store Or compare prices below: