NeuroCore is a supplement that has been designed as a pre-workout and weight loss formula that is meant to get you focused! We are huge fans of the rhodiola that has been put into Neurocore and completely stoked with MuscleTech’s new method of giving you exact ingredients and no proprietary formulas!
Dubbed as the super-concentrated pre-workout stimulant, the product has been specially formulated in order to give you a better workout, more strength, and superior muscle pump to help you in your fitness routine – whether it’s cardio or weights! What’s great about the product is that it is backed up by numerous clinical studies, unlike other training products that are released without proper tests. This article gives more information for the individuals who are looking for more information regarding the product.
The ingredients of Neurocore are:
- L-Citrulline. L-Citrulline is the main ingredient of this product. This is an amino acid that helps in body building by boosting strength, energy, and athletic performance, while helping the body recover more easily and lessening the chances of muscle weakness and body fatigue. It is also used to treat Alzheimers disease, sickle cell disease, dementia, heart ailments, diabetes, erectile dysfunction, and high blood pressure.
- Geranium extract. Geranium extract boosts metabolism and fat burning, allowing you to lose weight more easily and effectively. It is also used to increase alertness. Also known as 1,3 dimethylamylamine
- Creatine HCl. This is an EFFECIENT type of creatine that is bonded to a HCl, so it is a bit acidic, but it stays far more bioavailable in your body since your body doesn’t break it down as much during digestion – getting MORE creatine to your stomach. It’s what’s in Con-Cret, which has been doing very well in reviews because it requires less to get more results. MuscleTech put a good bit of it in too.
- Beta-Alanine. Beta-alanine is an amino acid that helps the body in protein-building, improve muscle mass, and prevent fatigue, allowing you to workout longer.
- Caffeine Anhydrous. Caffeine increases alertness and energy, allowing you to make the most out of your training sessions.
- Rhodiola extract. Rhodiola extract has mood boosting abilities and can be used to help treat depression. This is an “adaptagen” that basically “sets you right”. Depressed people get mood elevated. People who can’t sleep can sleep better. People whose cortisol is too high and testosterone is too low get leveled out. It just puts you in a good way, and I LOVE taking this stuff separately. So having it in the product is a great idea too!
- Deanol Bitartate. Deanol bitartate helps improve your cognitive abilities and alertness.
- Vinpocetine.Vinpocetine improves blood circulation – especially to the brain.
- Elderberry powder. Elderberry powder is used to treat Type B Influenza.
- Sucralose, Acesulfame-pottasium, and natural and artificial flavors. These ingredients are added to improve the taste of the product.
If you like this video, Support Marc by Buying NeuroCore Here:
The unique combination of these ingredients in the supplement will not only improve your athletic performance, it will also greatly help you in developing your muscles and prevent you from feeling fatigue easily, allowing you to make the most out of each training session. Among its benefits include:
- Improved muscle pump. Using this product gives you more power, allowing you to do more pumps when you’re training.
- More energy. By taking this before you train, you will be able to have more energy, allowing you to train longer and put more intensity in your workouts.
- Fat burning. This product burns fat, so it not only boosts your muscle size, it also trims down the fat percentage as well.
NeuroCore Side Effects
So far, there have been no reported side effects from those who have used the product. Nonetheless, it’s still a good idea to consult with your doctor before you start using this in order to make sure that it’s safe for you. This is especially important if you’re pregnant or have any pre-existing medical conditions, such as heart, liver, or kidney problems, in order to prevent any possible complications that may occur.
A lot of the people who have used the product are very impressed with it, especially because it greatly enhances their strength and energy, delivering more pump and performance. What’s more, the product also enhances mental clarity and alertness, so it’s not just about muscular performance. They are also impressed by the fact that the effectiveness of this product has been scientifically proven, unlike other supplements that are not backed up by studies.
For those who are sensitive about taste, fear not, because this product, which comes in Fruit Punch flavor, actually tastes good, based on those who have tried out the product. It also mixes well, so there’s less of the grainy texture in the product compared to other pre-workout products. As such, taking this will seem less of a chore, and you can even enjoy what you’re drinking when you try this out.
How to Use NeuroCore
Mix about a scoop of the product with 4 ounces of water. Mix well and drink about 40 minutes before you work out. Start with the lowest dosage first. If your body doesn’t have any adverse reactions to the product, you can gradually increase the dosage to 3 scoops of powder. Do not take more than 3 scoops of the supplement within a 24-hour period. Be sure to drink at least 10 glasses of water while taking the product, as this can cause dehydration.
If you want to buy NeuroCore, consider ordering the product online, as purchasing the product over the Internet can help you save a lot of money. Not only will you be able to get as much as 40% discount on the product, there are also some stores that offer free shipping and do away with the sales tax, allowing you to save even more money in the process.
Update! MuscleTech’s new fat burner, HydroxyStim is out, and it’s looking incredible! Don’t use it on the same day as NeuroCore, but if you’re not working out, this is what you should take to lose weight!